How I became a effective part-time trader



Introduction
I am Joe Chalhoub, a computer professional, Currency investor and strategy designer. I started currency trading 3 years ago. The first 3 several weeks dealing were complete failing, I remember I losing all my cash and I was about to quit, but I couldn't, I sensed if I quit now maybe I am losing the chance of having my own company. So I ceased dealing and started monitoring, learning, assessing and exercising.
Observing: I started monitoring the industry, what causes activity, response, varying and dealing.
Analyzing: I started dealing with specialized and essential analysis; how each research can estimate and refocus the industry and how I can use them both for my own benefit. I will discuss these research in the following passage.

Reading: I purchased Forex Trading Guides and read them, books describing different techniques and methods used by knowledgeable investors.
Practicing: I designed free records and started dealing almost and each strategy I create I tried it and supervised its efficiency and credibility.
After one year of research, research and exercising dealing methods and after many failing and disappointment I achieved my own strategy and it is operating very well and on a monthly basis my revenue is positive.
Implementation
I achieved my objectives and I designed a effective strategy, but that's not enough; to create revenue I must not forget any opportunity and foreign exchange industry is complete of possibilities because it is the most dynamic industry in the world, for that reason I must sit all-time and notice and identify possibilities all day long from Wednesday to Saturday.
How to take care of this problem, I can't sit and notice the industry some day to day, I have my profession and my family, so I thought I must system my strategy, let the Information Technology do the effort for me, and nobody is self-discipline as a application, so I designed an synthetic brilliant application which gathers information from the industry and apply my strategy on this information and identify possibilities 24/24.
This system research essential and specialized information and produces currency trading alerts which are submitted instantly to my agent foundation where the alerts are implemented instantly and submitted also to my website associates. All this is done without my interfering, I just run the system, it research and makes its choices (Buying, Promoting or remain aside).
How to be successful in Forex Trading
Five over hundred investors be successful in this company, what identify those five effective from the 95 others is one aspect, it is the HARD WORK. Forex dealing is not an simple company, and who lets you know that he can create you full of one night is one of those 95. Only one aspect can create you a effective investor, HARD WORK, and nothing else. Don't depend on other investors or experts to help you, depend and have assurance on yourself.
Don't start dealing easily, currency trading will not go anywhere, it will remain permanently, give yourself 6 to 12 several weeks of research, research, parts, exercise and build your own strategy before start real dealing, it will take lots of your energy and energy and commitment but at the end you will arrive at your focus on.
Strategy
I will not expose my complete strategy but I will expose some methods I use which help investors in their investments.
My strategy follows the following tips and techniques:
1 — Discipline: Put requirements for your investments, notice the industry and only company when requirements are met, if they are not met do not company. My system is the most regimented investor, it covers all of this, it screens the industry and only company if only requirements are met, and the second advantage of this is the reduction of the worry aspect, it goes into a company when it recognizes it is excellent to get into and worry nothing.
2 — Money management: It's the main key for excellent dealing, I quit all investments and quit dealing for a particular day if I losing -60 pips, in the other hand I put stop-loss for my investments if I achieved +25 pips revenue, in that case revenue will not get under +25 pips and it has open focus on, and all I have to do is go out and have fun.
3 — No investments for now: The most crucial aspect in dealing is sometime not to company, I take this decision after looking to my index charts and see that there is not enough movements or there is no enough reviews will be launched for today and it is better to delay until industry is more unpredictable. I recommend investors not to company during the first days of the 30 days, individually I start dealing at the first Saturday of the 30 days when the "NonFarm payroll" review will be launched.
4 — Analysis: I use essential and specialized research while dealing. Fundamental describes the pattern of the industry and the specialized research is used after the description of the pattern. I company the news by assessing programmatically the launched information for a particular review and produce alerts which are implemented instantly on the dealing foundation and submitted simultaneously to my associates.
Fundamental and specialized research must be used together, if one is used without the other this will lead to failing.
5 — Technical indicators: In currency trading there is a lot of signs or symptoms which are used by many investors. I use ADX, Bollinger Artists to recognize styles and volatility; RSI to recognize an over purchased or marketed and Moving Regular to recognize a indication. And the most essential strategy is FIBONACCI, I recommend investors to apply this strategy and use it to validate investments.
Finally, I must say that Forex is not simple, and many times we feel that someone is doing a conspiracy theory on us to take our cash, but the fact is nothing is difficult, and others effective investors are not more brilliant than us and they are not professional from other world, the fact is the more currently employed the more you become nearer to become excellent investor. Do not quit easily because this company should get effort and commitment.
robots.txt